Luminous Eco watt 650 (600va UPS/500 watt Inverter) price
- Battery: Supports a single battery. The battery can be a flat plate, tubular, VRLA, or SMF.
- Inverter Type: Square wave output ensuring the safety of your appliances
- Protection: Overload, deep discharge, short-circuit, reverse polarity & input mains protection
- Processor: Built with advanced PCB programming, microprocessor and FSW transformer
- Compatible: CFL, tube light, ceiling fan, bulb, LED TV, refrigerator
- Maximum Power Consumption: 352 watts – 387 watts; Recommended Battery Capacity: 120 Ah – 150Ah
- Warranty: 2 years on manufacturing defects
- Package Includes: Luminous ECO Watt + 650 UPS
Luminous Eco Watt + 650 is the No. 1 selling Home UPS system. It is an efficient inverter built with advanced PCB programming, microprocessor and FSW transformer. It has extra load handling capacity to run more loads than other UPS of similar ratings and inbuilt intelligent thermal management system to shut down the system in case of overheating. It has a three-stage charging system which offers safe & efficient charging and ensures a long working life of the battery. The battery charging of the UPS commences even at input voltage as low as 110V AC.
1. Three-stage charging – This UPS supports 3-stage smart charging to ensure safe & efficient charging and longer battery life.
2. Extra load handling – Extra load handling capacity to run more loads than other UPS of similar ratings.
3. Supports all battery types – The UPS supports all types of batteries like flat plate, tubular, VRLA, SMF – gives you the flexibility to choose from a wide range of batteries.
4. ECO & UPS mode – In UPS Mode, the output voltage is kept in the range of 180V to 260V – ensuring the safety of sensitive appliances such as computers. In Eco Mode, the voltage range is extended thereby reducing battery usage.
Your home deserves to be powered by the No.1 selling UPS product of Luminous, the Eco Watt & Electra series. The inverter consumes less power and can take on high load. This is the reason they are considered No.1!